The Belgian rider is the first Maglia Verde. Jorgen Nordhagen and Matys Grisel
on the stage podium.
Fivizzano, 31 August 2023 – Jarno Widar (Belgium) has won stage 1A of the 47th Giro della Lunigiana, the 49.5km La Spezia-Fivizzano. Behind him Jorgen Nordhagen (Norway) and Matys Grisel (France). The Belgian rider is also the first Maglia Verde of the Giro della Lunigiana.
Soon the complete report.
1 – Jarno Widar (Belgium) – 49.5 km in 1h11’19” average speed 41.645km/h
2 – Jorgen Nordhagen (Norway) s.t.
3 – Matys Grisel (France) s.t.
A few seconds after the finish, the winner Jarno Widar said: “It is an incredible emotion, a great win. My teammates worked so hard, it wouldn’t have been possible to do it without them.”
THE OFFICIAL JERSEYS OF THE 47TH GIRO DELLA LUNIGIANA
The leader jerseys of the 47th Giro della Lunigiana are designed by ALKA.
- Maglia Verde, leader of the General Classification, sponsored by Poliartigiana Srl – Jarno Widar (Belgium)
- Maglia Blu, leader of the Points Classification, sponsored by Regione Liguria – Jarno Widar (Belgium)
- Maglia a Pois, leader of the KOM, sponsored by Confindustria La Spezia – Jarno Widar (Belgium)
- Maglia Bianca, leader of the Young Riders Classification, born after 01/01/2006, sponsored by Spigas Clienti / Terre di Luni – Andrea Bessega (Friuli Venezia Giulia)
- Maglia Rossa, leader of the Intermediate Sprints, sponsored by Assessorato allo Sport della Regione Liguria / Memorial Massimo Vanello – Kasper Haugland (Norway)
- Maglia Azzurra, leader of the Italian Riders Classification, sponsored by Conad – Simone Gualdi (Lombardia)